- Fighting spinsterhood at age 32, I'm a suburban serial dater looking for lasting love. Join me on the roller-coaster ride to romance.
Posts by :
April 30, 2013 The Effect of Being More Independent in Your Relationship
March 22, 2013 Given a Second Chance at Love, When is it Worth the Risk?
March 1, 2013 Post-Breakup: My Personal Formula For Moving Forward
February 22, 2013 Five Steps for Getting Over a Sudden Breakup
What I Said
- Can you successful carry out your sexual fantasies in real life?
- When You Reunite After a Breakup, How Do You Celebrate an Anniversary?
- Is There One Secret Formula for a Successful Relationship?
- The Effect of Being More Independent in Your Relationship
- How Accurately Do You Describe Yourself In Your Online Dating Profile
- With a Conflicted Heart, Can You Date Multiple People at Once
- Given a Second Chance at Love, When is it Worth the Risk?
- Good pt! RT @ATWYSingle Depends on context I think. It comes up on the first date as soon as check comes. #SWEXPERTCHAT 16 hours ago
- Yep! RT @MorganM_Miller Money is like politics, all in the right context/time to discuss. #swexpertchat 16 hours ago
- A1 I agree, money will inevitably come up in a relationship, but best not to rush conversations on it too early in dating #swexpertchat 16 hours ago
- Not too late to join #SWEXPERTCHAT Come Talk Money & Dating ... do they mix? Info: bit.ly/PQ1LMf 16 hours ago
- A relationship without growing pains - soulmates or not - is a lie. #lovelessons 1 day ago